I got my visa yesterday, so I am finally ready with all the paperwork (which is expensive and numerous). I have also nearly finished packing and am trying to pack as lightly as possible, so am only bringing two carry on sized bags and my school backpack, so will check one bag that is half of the maximum weight. I have gotten presents for my host family, including a picture book of Utah, University of Utah t-shirts, a White House Christmas tree ornament, and so on. I am getting very excited to leave (even though my mother apparently doesn't have faith that I can successfully transfer in Atlanta on my way to Miami) and am practicing Spanish as much as possible, although I am sure I will be completely lost when I first meet my family regardless of preparation. I am also trying to quickly finish up all my homework, since I only have five school days left (next week) until my grades are frozen, and I am done with my junior year.
Gracias por leyendo!
No comments:
Post a Comment