| Lots of food for a one year old´s party |
| Two one year olds playing with a balloon |
This is actually my last week in Santa Rosa-- I leave for a short three day visit to Buenos Aires on Thursday and then have to go to another camp in Buenos Aires (outside of it actually, in an old convent with zero technology--no phones or internet) to listen about some prattle about not forgetting this experience--the camps are some of the biggest wastes of time I have ever been forced to participate in, and this includes Utah high school). Anyway, I finished school up and got a lovely little Argentine hat from my principal as a parting gift, went to a one year old´s birthday party (with more food than you could imagine for a one year old´s party), and had a pizza that had five crusts and ingredients just stacked on top of each other--craziness! I went to a heavy metal concert in the local park, which was very funny--a whole bunch of teenage garage bands and teenage fans as well, who attempted to start a mosh pit in the area in front of the stage, but it doesn´t work very well with just twenty or so headbanging boys--it was hilarious. I also went out to a restaurant with my parents and had a massive yummy steak sandwich. I´m packing right now, and we´ll just have to see what the airline says about all my heavy bags. I can´t believe I´m leaving so soon!
| My sister and me |
| Yummy pizza--looks like normal Argentine pizza, huh? Wait a sec |
| There´s something underneath . . . |
| This was a five crust pizza, stacked on top of one another with tomatoes, green onions, tomatoes, oregano, basil, steak fried eggs, ham, and so on. They mean business here |
| These are either mussels or oysters and we ate them on pizza |
| Yummy pizza rollada--going to make them when I go home next week |
| Yummy flan with dulce de leche |
| Fede in a traditional Argentine getup for a school play |
| Getting ready for the boliche |
| Pizza with a fried egg AND french fries! Life gets no better! |
| A monster sandwich I ate when I went out to a restaurant with my parents--steak, mushrooms, onions, herbs, yumminess |
| The vegetarian pizza my parents shared |
| A rock concert in the park |
Wow. You are going to have a hard time coming home to salads and tofu. And people who go to bed at 10:00.
ReplyDelete