Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Done with School!


 My school is on a trimester system, so that means that Friday was my last day of school for my Junior Year! I am so happy (Estoy muy feliz)! Since we are on a trimester schedule, my grades were frozen so I don't have to make up any credits next year to graduate. I also finished registering for Senior year, and have done enough credits during the summer and online (before EHS was shut down) so that it actually doesn't matter if I transfer anything for graduation, and can also do two teacher aid periods next year. My family also had a really nice going away party for me, and we went to an Argentine restaurant downtown, where I had Matambre Pizza (which means the hunger killer) and beef empanadas, as well as flan and other pastries, all of which were very yummy. I also had a Skype call with my family, where I showed them the recent snow and could communicate fairly well. They showed me my room, their pool, their TV room, and so on. I can hardly believe that I leave tomorrow and am so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you leave tomorrow either! Nice post and pictures. I look forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete