Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life is life

A delicious pizza--in the form of a cone! Oh my God, what a                                                                                                           brilliant advertisement! Everything is so much better in the shape                                                                                               of a cone!
My cute little brother eating what may be the most unhealthy food known to man--                                                                      dulce de leche (caramel) with  a ball of meringue sugar.
Alfajores-- a cookie sandwich with dulce de leche and caramel 



Dinner of antipasta

Ice cream cake-- dulce de leche in the middle with cake parts, dulce de leche ice cream, and                                                  tiramisu ice cream, all covered in hardened chocoate, frosting, and almonds

My flower I made in my cooking class!

All my flowers (made of frosting) that I learned to make in cooking!

My sisters and I outside my aunt´s apartment, with the night                                                                                            background of downtown Santa Rosa

Cute toothpicks for dinner (antipasta)  from Northern ARgentina, shaped like little llamas


Walking down the street in Santa Rosa 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am about ready to hop on the next plane and come on down to Santa Rosa! All that food looks amazing! I love your pictures - you are really getting some good ones. Over the next few days, I'll try to get some good pictures of what we eat here, to show your friends and family there.

    ReplyDelete