 |
| Chicken for dinner |
 |
| My sister being ridiculous |
 |
| Yummy brownies with dulce de leceh |
Life here has been pretty much routine lately, with me getting ready to go on a trip to the South of Argentina, to the end of the world just a few hundred miles from Antarctica (everyone here thinks I´m crazy because I´m going to one of the coldest places on Earth in the middle of winter). I went to the boliche, and to the radio dinner I was invited to a couple weeks ago. The dinner was for about thirty people and we had all kinds of very good pizza, which is shown below. The DJ thanked me for coming and took some pictures with a backdrop of the Beatles from Abbey Road (which was in the restaurant we were in) for the radio station´s FaceBook page. One of our neighbors grows grapefruits and brought a big bag over this week, and Fede immediately offered me one. It turns out that this is because no one in the family likes grapefruit at all--they all think it´s too sour. They were all astonished and horrified when I not only ate it without sugar, but also told them that I drink the juice every morning at home and for breakfast when I can. I went to the little local art museum with my design class, which was neat to see. Next week I´m going to the south, and am very excited for that--glaciers, baby!
 |
| Learning to play the ever popular card game, Truco |
 |
A girl walking down the street with a dog sticking out of her backpack |
 |
Grapefruit--my entire family gives me a horrified face when they see me eat this at all--let alone without sugar |
 |
| A fabric "waterfall" |
 |
| An art hanging in the musuem |
 |
| In the art museum |
 |
A funny little art piece made from metal, from actual fences |
 |
| The outside of the Art Museum |
 |
| Pizza at the radio dinner |
 |
| More pizza at the radio dinner |
 |
| Making pizza with Laura |
 |
| Making pizza sauce |
 |
The boy from Thailand (chosen name James) making pizza |
 |
| Huge block of cheese |
 |
| Pizza rollena, which we made at Laura´s again |
 |
| About to go to the boliche |
 |
| Butcher shop |
 |
| Sofi and I at the radio dinner |
 |
| Lots of oddly shaped cheese |
 |
| Butcher shop with lots of meat |
 |
| Pears soaking in wine |
 |
Take out pizza. Ingredients: hard boiled eggs, squeeze cheese, tomatoes, green olives, bacon, baby tomatoes, basil, ham, red peppers, green olives |
 |
| Irish Cream for after dinner |
 |
The Ron Swanson diet. Why choose between chicken AND bacon when you can have both together. Plus the always required potatoes. This is not even an American food |
 |
Dessert. Wine soaked pears with dulce de leche, vanilla, and lemon ice cream |
 |
Me. In jeans. For you, Mom.
|
 |
| Odd squeeze cheese/egg pizza everyone here loves |
 |
| Our table at the radio dinner |
No comments:
Post a Comment